Wednesday, July 16, 2008

UConn Trails

Yesterday, Mike and I rode the trails near the University of Connecticut. I love those trails. We rode them last year and it was the most confident I had ever been on a bike. Riding them again made me feel pretty good.

These trails are filled with rock gardens and tough downhills that made my arms sore to the point where I had trouble lifting things later. It would have been really cool if I had been able to get the research position out here at UConn, because then I would have been riding these and other great trails around here all summer. Oh well, it is awesome right now.

This weekend is MTB Nationals at Mount Snow, Vermont. I am going to try my best to get a higher placing this weekend in the cross country race, and I feel really good about my chances in the short track race on Sunday because my sprinting ability- I will just have to maintain it for 25 minutes.

1 comment:

Gaurav Joshi said...

Hey I am at UConn at want to know what trails around UConn you went biking???

Gaurav.