Thursday, June 26, 2008

The GRE is over!

So this morning I took the GRE. I trudged all the way over the edge of Ann Arbor- way too close to Ypsilanti for my taste, but it had to be done.

Since I really didn't prepare as much I should have, I was a little nervous about it. The exam turned out being really long, but I made it through.

Scores:
Verbal- 550/800
Quantitative- 760/800
Written- Unknown

So my verbal score isn't awesome, but I am quite pleased with my quantitative score. I don't think the verbal section will matter as much, either, when I am trying to get into graduate school for chemistry. Nevertheless, I am satisfied enough to not take it over.

After the exam, I came straight to work, and here I am with a little down time during a centrifugation. It looks like it is going to be a late night here, since I didn't start my chlorophyll prep until about 1:30. Speaking of...better get back to it.

This weekend is Stoney Creek Marathon Cross Country Race...I am ready to kill the guy that beat me at the last race. Look forward to the report on that.

No comments: