Friday, August 1, 2008

July Wrap-Up

Due to nine days off and lots of MTB riding, in CT and running in Florida, July turned out being a pretty light month.

I did a total of 338 miles, 2/3 being on the road bike. I did 3 races and was humbled in all of them. I've been running the past week in order to keep up the fitness until I can get back on my bike.

August will be a better month, since I will not be racing until the end. This will be my last chance to get intense training in before collegiate season starts.

I'll be back on the bike on Monday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nick-dont tell me that you dont have the bike tan anymore!
on the lobster catch that sounds pretty cool.
get on the bike and go!!

Anonymous said...

nick this is mr. b

Unknown said...

I still have the tan. 5 days in the Keys isn't even enough to get rid of my tan lines!

Mike said...

Nicky good luck in August, and by the way, where is the photo I am interested in?